Friday, June 17, 2011

"What we're reading"

I've got everybody up on the "What we're reading" page now. (You can find that page by looking under the "Pages" heading on the righthand side, and clicking the link that says "What we're reading".) Most of us have several variants on our names: capitalised vs. uncapitalised, handle vs. real name, first and last name vs. just first. I basically picked a variant for everybody without following any systematic rule. If you'd like your name to be displayed differently, just leave a comment on this post and I'll fix it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting us all set up, Featherless. We are lucky to have such a rational animal as you.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, don't know whether I should display my gratefulness, or say - you left out my SHARDS dude!?

    I'll stick w/ thanks for hosting and making it as easy as possible for me and other fellow techno-twits. This is a fun game, I'm glad I'm playing w/ y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, no worries; I appreciate the appreciation. Jeanne, I've restored your shards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feathers,
    I appreciate the appreciation of my love of shards. Yah know, sometimes a splinterful of shards is all that gets me through a shardy day, *sniff*.

    ReplyDelete